THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME Festival! – A Celebration of the Arts
Kingsport G.O.A.T. Festival
When: April 21-23, 2023
Location: Kingsport Farmers Market
Sponsored by: Engage Kingsport, Kingsport Office of Cultural Arts, The Inventor Center, Kingsport Art Guild, Create Appalachia, and Downtown Kingsport Association
The G.O.A.T. Festival is an exciting new annual Celebration of the Arts event in Kingsport, hosting some of the region’s best craft artists. In 2023, this will be the first year serving the artists and the community. This year’s festival will be held April 21st through April 23rd, beginning with a ticketed preview party Friday evening.
> Follow this Link for tickets and details: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/engage-kingsport-oca-office-31583742351
Complete & Submit Application Online
January 13 – DEADLINE to return applications & photos. No cost to apply!
February 1 – Notification of acceptance & Invitations will be sent to accepted vendors.
March 1 – All payments are DUE from accepted applicants. See booth fees on accompanying form. Please note: Invited vendors are not confirmed for show unless payment is received.
Acceptance is by invitation only. All applications are reviewed by a selection committee, taking various factors into consideration in order to create a high quality, attractive show having a good mix of artistic and crafting creations. There will be a limited number of exhibitions for each category or media.
*Please Note: Preference will be given to items that are “Hand-Crafted.”
All applicants must submit a total of 5-8 current color photographs along with their application. Photos will not be returned. Your images must accurately represent your CURRENT work. Please make sure photos are good quality images, suitable for promotional use. Make sure your photos represent your products well to the judges, who will use them to determine who is selected for the show. What makes YOUR work unique? How is it different from others’ work? Items not included for submission during selection process may not be allowed in show. Engage Kingsport reserves all rights to reject specific items from display.
|Set-Up||Friday||April 21||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Preview Party||Friday||April 21||5:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|Show||Saturday||April 22||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
(OPEN TO VENDORS: 9:00 AM)
|Show||Sunday||April 23||12:00 NOON – 5:00 PM|
(OPEN TO VENDORS: 11:00 AM)
|Break-Down||Sunday||April 23||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
FEES: $115.00 each for 10’ by 10’ booth. Limited Number.
EXHIBITIONS: The selection committee reserves the right to reject specific items. There will be a limited number of exhibitions for each category or media. A Celebration of the Arts theme or GOAT theme is recommended for each exhibit. *Please Note: Preference will be given to items that are “Hand-Crafted.”
EQUIPMENT: The sponsor will furnish 8’ tables and chairs. The exhibitor will provide all display equipment. Electrical outlets are limited.
PARKING: Adequate parking adjacent to the building
Press Release: https://arts.kingsporttn.gov/a-call-for-vendors-the-g-o-a-t-festival/
- Each artist is responsible for paying his/her portion of applicable TN sales tax. All financial transactions and taxes are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor (information will be provided).
- Artists may exhibit only in the medium(s) in which he/she was accepted.
- Exhibitors must remain open for business for entire show, no early breakdowns.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to have the display staffed at all times.
- Please plan for sufficient inventory.
- Cars must be moved from loading zones once loads are complete.
- The number of light bulbs allowed will be limited due to circuit overloads.
- All excess materials, cartons and tables must be concealed or removed.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited, no smoking, service animals only.
- Damage to the facility is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- No propane gas, spray paint or hazardous materials are permitted.
- No open flames or equipment which produces fumes or loud noises are allowed noises are allowed.